Teach for SIGHT Test Prep
SIGHT Test Prep is intensively developing in Europe and constantly hiring instructors to guide our group, private, and online test prep classes.
For on-site courses, we are looking for experienced instructors in the following European cities:
- Benelux: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Antwerp, Brussels, Luxembourg
- France: Paris, Lille, Strasbourg, Bordeaux, Lyon, Marseille, Nice, Annecy
- Switzerland: Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich, St. Gallen
- Germany: Hamburg, Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin
For private online classes, you can be based anywhere in the world, as long as you are regularly available during the business hours and evenings in the Central European Time zone.
We are looking for native English speakers with at least 2 years of teaching experience for the following exams:
- Tests of English: TOEFL®, TOEIC®, IELTS™
- Undergraduate admissions tests: SAT® – both General and Subject Tests, ACT®
- Graduate admissions tests: GMAT®, GRE®, LSAT®, USMLE®
- U.S. Bar Exam
We are also looking for native French speakers with at least 2 years of teaching experience for the following exams:
- TAGE-MAGE®, TAGE2®, SÉSAME®, ACCÈS®
We provide the necessary training prior to face-to-face interaction with the students.
We also encourage our GMAT, SAT, GRE, TOEIC, and IELTS teachers to become Kaplan Certified Instructors and support them in this endeavor.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.